Thursday, November 17, 2005

Snow

Yesterday afternoon we enjoyed the first snow of the season!
Well, at the time it was more like, "We're not ready for snow!" and "It's so freaking cold!" and "I need more coffee! Coffee, coffee, coffee!" (I'm not sure if that last one was really about the snow at all). As cold as it is, I do love snow, and trudging around in boots. I guess I just wasn't prepared to have snow before Thanksgiving! But it's all good.
Cutest thing ... last night, Brian took the dogs out for a walk, and came back in dancing and saying, "Oh it's the first snow of the season, oh it's so magical, oh it's so wonderful!" and I just stared at him. He looked at me and said, "Well it's fun with Lorelai does it!! Why can't I!" My 32 yr old mechanically-inclined, car-loving, beer-drinking, rough-and-tumble husband even RECALLING something that happens once in every season of Gilmore Girls about killed me. I was still laughing when I went to bed last night.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?