Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Spending time with Seester

Mindy and I went to lunch today - Golden Jade of course! We ate and talked and now we're at Mar's for a while, since she is ill - poor Marmee. We're leaving soon to go to the mall and look for fancy dresses.
It is snowing! Oh how I love snow. I certainly wasn't prepared this morning when I left the house, because I thought it was going to snow tonight instead ... so I have to find my car-brusher-offer. Anyways, I actually do like driving in the snow, except for fish-tailing, which I did once on my way to Withrow's to pick up Mindy. And I do get nervous when Brian drives his car in the snow ... Camaros aren't really snow cars ... but he should be getting his Dad's old truck soon (for free!).
Okay, time for the trying on of fancy dresses!

Comments:
hehehe, yay!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?