Monday, November 07, 2005

Yay for Half-Days

I'm only working 'til 1 today, so's I can go take care of my sick Marmee - and also so I can stop at jjill.
I finally ordered Mudhouse Sabbath, and also Sex and the Supremacy of Christ. (TMI?) They should be arriving soon! I'm all about new bookage.
Speaking of reading, Seester has her blog up now - mindywithrow.blogspot.com. Read only if you want to become brighter and more enlightened.
Brian called earlier... looks like they're not getting home until tomorrow morning. Wah.

Edit: On my way to Mar's, I stopped @ BAM and picked up Taste & See, another John Piper book. I also bought a new Bible ... a much smaller, lightweight Bible. My other Bible weighs about 8 lbs.

Comments:
mmmm hazlenut crusted chicken ...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?