Thursday, December 08, 2005

Again... because I don't think I'm Fanny Price!

You scored as Elizabeth Bennet. As one of Austen's most beloved characters, Elizabeth Bennet represents what most women would like to become: strong, independent, and loyal. Of course, she has her faults including a stubborn will of iron and a clinging to first impressions. Overall, Lizzie is bright and lovable...something to admire and aspire to.

Elizabeth Bennet

84%

Marianne Dashwood

84%

Elinor Dashwood

78%

Emma Woodhouse

75%

Jane Bennet

59%

Lady Catherine

44%

Charlotte Lucas

41%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com

Comments:
I only took it once, but the result was Elizabeth Bennet.
I will have to go back and take more quizzes when I get bored it here....which is often. lol
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?