Friday, December 16, 2005

I stole this from Bethany

10 Years Ago, I was:

12, and probably still crying from the year before when my big sister ran off and got married!

Walking Harvey.

Sleeping.

Reading.

Wearing an awful ponytail AND awful bangs.

5 Years Ago, I was:

Just graduating from high school.

Hanging out with the Assembly people.

Thinking about getting a job.

Reading.


1 Year Ago, I was:

Having surgery!

A very very happy newlywed!

Trying to figure out what I want to do with my life.

Reading.


Yesterday, I:

Drove to work through crap weather, then went home 1 hour later.

Packed up stuff & read.

Made cupcakes with buttercream frosting, mashed potatoes, balsamic pork chops and french onion soup.

Took a nap with my hubby.

5 Snacks I enjoy:
Little cakes
Movie popcorn
Spinach/artichoke dip
Ring pops
CHEESE, GROMMIT.


5 Songs I know by heart:

"Butterprint"

"You Raise Me Up"

"Return To Me"

"Where You Lead"

"Dreaming"


5 Things I would do with $100 Million Dollars:

Pay off all bills, loans, etc for us and our parents

Buy 2 Victorian homes next to each other for Mindy and ME

Start an animal fostering home

Adopt lots of babies and/or start an adoption program for people who can't afford it

Send Brian to school at Wyotech and help him start his own body shop!

5 Runaway Places:

Seattle

Italy

The beach!

The Maldives

Alaska


5 Things I will never wear:

Anything spandex.

Any item of clothing with bews sewn on them - I stole that from Bethany

Any item of clothing with any irritated looking cartoon character on it - also stole from Bethany

Anything with the word "stretch" on the label.

Anything associated with the phrase "acid wash."

5 Favorite T.V. Shows:

Gilmore Girls

The Office

Law & Order

CSI

Family Guy

5 Biggest Joys: (In no particular order)

My marriage.

My family.

Our faith & God's goodness to us!

Our home.


Comments:
BIG Victorian!!! Your Victorian can go right next to my Colonial :o)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?