Sunday, December 04, 2005

p&p

i just wanted to post quickly on how much i love pride & predjudice. brian is so wonderful to me and put the a&e version of it into our basket at target the other day, since he knew i'd been wanting it so badly (especially after the new version came out). i spent part of yesterday and today watching it and i just love it so much. i'm sure it has mostly to do with colin firth (as my aunt will attest to), although of course i love the story ... anyway ... it makes me want to see the new version again.
when it goes to the cheap theatre i shall have to see it at least once a week!

Comments:
Yeah, he put the same video in my basket at Target, but he also bought me flowers. :) lol.
 
lol i hate you
 
LOL. I love me.
 
i'm putting a ban on "lol" on my site.
 
heh.
 
lol i know.

okay seriously, this is giving me a headache.
oh wait that's my sinus pressure. nevermind.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?