Monday, March 13, 2006

BLEH.

i was out of commission most of the weekend, because i had an incident with my back while at work on friday. i'm still in pain, especially when i'm sitting, but i'm here with lots of work to do.
i didn't feel like cooking or anything over the weekend, so brian took kd and i to biaggi's for a late supper on saturday night. we had a really good time and ate lots of great food - brian had penne sardi, which is penne with grilled chicken, caramelized onions, mushrooms and a creamy sun-dried tomato sauce. kd had the four-cheese ravioli which included bleu cheese, with cream & marinara sauces and topped with pesto. i had osso buco with gnocchi, which was awesome - very tender. we had a lovely warm apple crostada for dessert - YUM.
anyway, good times with kd :o)

Comments:
Back pain is the worst. Mine was about the worst it has been in a year over the last couple of weeks. The only good part is that it takes my mind off of my bone spur pain. Few hints... don't forget to rotate your mattress, that really can make a difference. Do some stretches, mild stretches to keep it loose. And don't forget that Icy Hot, smells horrible, works great.

I'm getting old early I think. At least I didn't list off my meds.
 
Yeah it's the worst. I guess Brian and I will be doing our stretches together. We rotated our mattress the other day and good thing we keep Icy Hot on hand for HIM ... now I get to use it, too.
I blame Dad for all this :o)
 
what a mess we were ... me holding my back and kate limping around.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?