Thursday, March 09, 2006

Busy like a bee.

I took yesterday off work to do some things around the house. I got a lot of errands done, started the trim in our bedroom - we are switching bedrooms and started painting the other night - "prairie brush" on the walls, "blue skylight" (with tiny sparkles) for the ceiling, white trim & crown moulding. So I started the trim in the bedroom, and primed and painted a few cupboard doors and the big window in the kitchen. Did laundry, organized. I still have so much to do and hardly any time to do it before this weekend. KD is coming tomorrow and tomorrow night is my Pampered Chef party!
Left on my to-do list for Thursday & Friday:
Finish bedroom
Arrange guestroom
Finish painting cupboards
Hang curtains
Shop for flowers & groceries
Take Zaney to vet for shots

I have a ton of stuff to do here at work, including calling about -230579126 realtors. Time to go.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?