Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Oops, sowwy - Pooh's Heffawump.

The title has nothing to do with my post ... just something cute my nephew says.

While I did enjoy P&P (late) last night, I had also purchased Walk the Line for Hubbs. He loves his Johnny Cash and we've been meaning to see the film. Yes, I bought before seeing it, but after the reviews and the Oscar nods - and the fact that we both love Joaquin and Reese - I decided we might as well get it. So I think we'll be watching that tonight, or perhaps tomorrow when Mar & Dad can come over. At any rate, we're excited to see it.

Progress is being made in the kitchen! Finally! It's so much brighter & lighter with Cream Cake on the cupboards and Cream Delight on the walls. It's really looking fabulous. I've got a world-class painter living right under my roof, people. If anyone needs help painting, call my man.

Side note : What was up with Lane & Zack getting engaged on Gilmore Girls last night? Have I missed something? It seemed totally out of the blue and off-track from the rest of the show.

Comments:
Walk the Line is a great movie. I bought it yesterday as well. We saw it when it came out and loved it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?