Monday, March 27, 2006

So, more birthday.

Friday morning I picked Schuyler up from Mar & Dad's before they left for Philly and ran a few errands while KD slept. Then we drove up to Sephora & Crate & Barrel and spent way too much money. We were home before Brian got home from work and he brought me two bouquets of tulips - yellow and purple. Kelly came over and brought me a cake and some presents - a beautiful red glass hurricane and pretty white square platter with yummy stripes on it. After that we got ready to go to our mystery dinner - TEXAS ROADHOUSE of course! Kelly, Craig, Francie, Mike and Connor were there waiting to surprise me :o) We had great food and delicious drinks. Brian & my parents got me my iPod & iTunes giftcard, KD gave me a giftcard to Target and a subscription to Real Simple (my favorite magazine) and Francie & Mike gave me a cute bowl filled with chocolate. After Texas Roadhouse, Brian, KD and I ran to Target so I could get my iPod PowerPack and the newest Michael Buble CD. Then we went to Doc Watson's for their fantastic cherry vodka & cranberry juices.
Saturday we got ice cream sundae fixin's and watched TV in the afternoon .... then that night Kelly & Craig came over for pizza and cards. Annnd ... Sunday we took KD back to her parents and they took us to Olive Garden for dinner. So yeah, lots of eating out this weekend. That's pretty much all we did, actually.
Anyway, a lovely weekend and I'm ready for Mar & Dad to come back so we don't have to sleep with Schuyler tonight. Heehee.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?