Wednesday, June 14, 2006

so...

i'm thinking about applying for a different job.

Comments:
what kind of different job?
 
Whatever it is, as long as it doesn't involve he words, "would you like to fries with that."
 
well this is just a receptionist job - to answer rachel's question - but i would have to think it's better than what i'm doing right now, and it's for our city's hockey team, which would be great because we'd get free tickets then :o)however, i haven't decided what to do and i really need to re-do my resume ... and when i say i need to re-do it, i mean mindy needs to re-do it :o)
 
Yes. It is n't a sent ence a t

Also, my stupid "t" key keeps sticking on me. I think I have bread crumbs in my keyboard! BREEEEEEEEAAAAAD CRUMBS!

I can let Mindy know about the resume, and she can send hers along as a sample if you'd like. I hope you find something.
 
now why would you be eating at your computer??

well i think i already have hers ... and i had mine, but i thought i put it on a disk, but i guess i didn't ... and now i don't have it at work, and i'm so screwed up so i'm just gonna have to start from skee-ratch.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?