Tuesday, August 15, 2006

400

This is my 400th post. Congratulations to ME.

We are all moved into our new office - it took two days of packing, one day of moving and one day of unpacking, but we're moved in and (almost) everything is in its place. I actually have a REAL desk and a REAL phone ... and a cute little plant in a red pot. We're now on-site at one of the apartment complexes my boss owns and we manage.

So ... embarrassing thing that happened earlier - I was on the phone with Toledo Edison and I'd apparently forgotten to turn off my cell ringer, because it rang. Which would have been no big deal but it was Brian. And his ringer is a Marvin Gaye song. Yeah ... Sexual Healing. So the Edison girl AND Bonnie got to hear that lovely song because I couldn't even reach my phone to shut off the ringer.

Alrighty then, I have more to say, but lots to do, so BUHBYE.

Comments:
I think it would be considered a blogstone!

Yeah, I like my desk ... and my plant! The bright red pot is very cheery.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?