Monday, January 08, 2007

update.

well, last week was a blur. brian's aunt passed away, my hours were reduced at work and we didn't get matched to any of the children.
some nice things: it's good to be surrounded by family, including my father-in-law who i adore, and Everything-Happens-for-a-Reason. i would be more disappointed by our matching meeting outcomes had we met the children. God bless LCCS for doing things in their order & not mine. our caseworker told me she was just informed of 2 young siblings that are "perfect" for us. we're supposed to hear more this week.
i spent friday evening with my parents, making steak fajitas & trying to get my dad away from the tv. saturday we gave blood - well, brian did, my iron was too low & they said no. but they did give me 20 packages of swiss cookies, and we also got free Storm tickets.
i finally got the third book in the maisie dobbs serious by jacqueline winspear, pardonable lies. i love that woman - it's like she writes just for me. hoo-ray.

Comments:
Sorry Brian.

Staying tuned.

Mmm fajitas.

Multi vitamins.

Love mysteries!
 
thanks
yeah, us too
mm delicious foods
i wonder if my medication has anything to do with the iron deficiency, since i've never had a problem before
me too :o)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?