Friday, February 02, 2007

This is for Joshua's room. It reminds me of the Lost Boys.

Mar & I were talking this afternoon about sundresses & smocking & pinafores for Kayla.

I am getting excited about the little things -- the fun, added bonuses of bringing these children home -- but I think I will be terrified when the actual day arrives!

I'm a little upset that we have not been contacted yet with a date for our adoption presentation meeting. I'm also a little upset that we have not been contacted by the foster mom about the kids we're supposed to be doing respite care for next weekend. Grr.

We're having 5 people for supper tomorrow -- but I only have to make a salad! Kelly & Craig are bringing steaks & potatoes, and Dawn, Dean & Britty are bringing dessert. Scrumpy!

I heard we are getting a Sephora. O, happy day! I will probably have to get a job there, since I will be there all the time anyway.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?